Thursday, June 21, 2007

cuckoo?


I'm in the middle (literally) of moving to a new apartment suite (in the same building I already live in). The new space has a larger kitchen, which is the reason for the switch. The kitchen I've had for the last 6 months has maybe been a little larger than a bathtub - seriously. I'm moving from a bar fridge to a full size fridge, a two-element stove (that looks like it could self-combust at any time) to a new four-element stove and from a sink the size of a magazine cover to a full, large sink (I'll actually be able to fit a dinner plate in it!). Hurray!

Anyways, enough about the kitchen - there will be more on that later. In the meantime, I am adopting a whole new colour palette from my previous apartment. I'm moving away from yellows and rich burgundy wines to a white palette with subtle blue walls in the bedroom.

I am clockless (and watchless), and figure it's time I get a time-ticker so that I don't have to depend on my cell phone every time I'm wondering what time it is. The clock above is at Urban Outfitters and I really like it. I'm debating. Ordering it from Canada adds an extra $30, not to mention the exchange. I think this calls for a roadtrip excuse to Montreal to see if their Urban Outfitters carries it in store.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails