Thursday, June 21, 2007

take two

It usually takes me two attempts at picking a paint colour that I like, so I guess it makes sense that this is the second time I'm trying to get this blog off the ground.

I'm not a professional decorator. My regular job is incredibly rewarding, but has nothing to do with decorating living spaces - which is maybe why I love design so much. When I'm not at work, I spend most of my time gobbling up decorating magazines, browsing Chapters' interior design book section, monitoring decorating blogs and rearranging my furniture. This blog is inspired by the other decorating blogs out there - that give me great ideas, that make me wish I had way more money and a larger living space so that I could incorporate everything I see on them, and that make me want to keep track of the decorating tips and pretty home decor pieces that I see all over the place.

decorate it darling

take two

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails