Thursday, June 21, 2007

salt & pepper peace

I know I have yet to discover and explore all the interior design stores in Ottawa (my new home of 6 months) and I'm sure there are a lot of hidden treasures here...a not so hidden treasure is Zone - a trendy and affordable decor store in the popular Byward Market. Lucky for me (since I don't have a vehicle) the Byward Market and it's great shops are a short walk away from my apartment which means I spend most of my browsing and buying there.

I love this set of dove salt and pepper shakers that Zone carries. I love them so much I bought them for my (incredibly talented and design-oriented) sister for Christmas. They look so great on her table back in Vancouver, I'm considering buying myself a pair as well. They will look awesome in my new white space. And only $20!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails