Friday, October 5, 2007

craigslist

I'm a craigslist junkie. It's true. I'm always scanning apartments and furniture (and occassionally the pet section if I feel like I need a cute, cuddly visual pick-me-up). I'm such a craiglist junkie that I don't even confine myself to my own city. I check stuff out everywhere and every once in a while I actually come across apartment photos that showcase good decorating (most of them are horrifying or just plain boring). I came across these images from a 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Toronto this morning and wanted to document them. The space itself is great, but the way it's been decorated makes it really stand out. I love the cluster of framed photographs/ prints in the image above and the wooden wardrobes(?) in the photo below are also pretty intriguing (not to mention the wooden wall separating the kitchen from the living room).


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails