Wednesday, November 7, 2007

mission playground

I was in a sporty mood the other day and also feeling a little cold so I biked over to Mountain Equipment Co-op - Canada's favorite outdoor rec shop - with plans to purchase a downy vest or jacket in preparation for winter chills. But...I didn't really like the way their 'sleeping-bag-wear' fit so I mosied around the store envisioning myself scaling mountain walls and ripping through whitewater rapids in a kayak until I got distracted by a very cool clothing line called Mission Playground and ended up being so impressed with their ethic, their design and their fit that I bought the hoodie and long-undie shirt pictured here.

Mission Playground's mission is to contribute to earth conservation by creating awareness through their environmentally conscious and globally mindful designs. I recommend checking them out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails