Wednesday, October 3, 2007

design*sponge and 'home'

I imagine everyone has already seen design*sponge's updated decorating blog. I know that posting about a new blog as popular as hers two days after it's already gone live is really old news. But, because I enjoyed it so much, I just wanted to highlight the sneak peak into her own home. Her home is beautiful. She's done a great job of decorating it. But what stood out to me the most was the image of her family (pictured above) that makes up her great home. Because, at the end of the day, our homes are really a reflection of the people and relationships living, breathing, laughing, crying (and meowing) within them. We can fill them with all kinds of cool furniture and stuff, but when all is said and done, it's the love inside 4 walls that make it a home. This was really evident to me when I looked at this photo and it made me happy. And reassured. And hopeful.

Life is a blessed thing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails