Thursday, July 12, 2007

kitten call for help

I just adopted my second kitten last night. My first was Fergus who's now 4 months old and my little darling and snuggle buddy, but I decided he needed a little cat buddy as well so that he's not lonely when I'm away from the apartment (which is a lot), so I picked up Lola - 2 months old - last night. She is a little doll! Their introduction went great and they were up playing all night.

But now I'm on the lookout for a really great cat climbing tower for them. And I'd really like to find one that is somewhat stylish so that I don't have to place a fluffy pink carpeted monstrosity in my living room. Anyone have any ideas? I like these Lotus Cat Trees, but at $315 each, they're slightly out of my justifiable price range. Anyone know where I can get something decent that both the kittens and I will love and that won't cost me a solid chunk of my paycheck?

Here are my little darlings...Fergus above and Lola below...

4 comments:

kim. said...

OMG they must be so freaking cute together! Why don't you make some cat climby things? We did here. Easy and SOOPER cheap. (I also have a big dark blue carpeted 3 level thing we made that if you come out to Kanata, you can take it.)

jawcey said...

Thanks Kim! I love the towers you made! I'm totally going to give them a try :)

Windlost said...

oh, cute kitties. more kitty cats are always good.

there is a very funny, funny cat website, if you haven't heard og it, called www.icanhascheezburger.com where they take funny cat pics and add absolutely hilarious titles. i have a demented sense of humor, but it is funny (although my boyfriend thinks i am weird). :)

Anonymous said...

awwww! i don't know how the two pups here would handle a kitty...

Related Posts with Thumbnails