Monday, July 23, 2007

becca stools

Mmmm...I love these bamboo stools. I find myself torn between modern interiors and eclectic interiors that mush modern and traditional and exotic together. One day I want an all-white minimalist, clean-lined look...the next I want Nepalize lanterns and colourful Indian rugs. Which means pieces that could work in either setting are a safe bet because no matter how often my tastes change, the pieces will (hopefully) remain timeless and morph easily from one transitioning home to the next. These modern bamboo becca stools are a great example of furniture that can work either way. Hmmm...I'll add them to my growing list of 'wants'...
Now, if I had them AND a Mark Rothko, I'm sure I'd be a lot less picky about the rest of the interior...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails