Tuesday, June 26, 2007

traceyj - photo wonder


My friend Tracey Falk is my favorite photographer hands down. Her images are sublimely beautiful (and I'm not the only one who thinks so...). The colours, the depth of field, the softness... She can photograph anything and make it look absolutely dreamy. One of these days she'll put together a book of them (at least that's what I keep begging her to do) and it will be the star of my library... In the meantime, I'm going to see what I can do about getting some large prints on my walls.

3 comments:

minuit citrouille said...

Wow! thank you some much for the link!!! I'll do the same very soon!

Windlost said...

thanks for the link - i love her work also.

Anonymous said...

Her stuff is beautiful - a third thanks for the link

Related Posts with Thumbnails