Thursday, June 28, 2007

the mymble's daughter

I came across Peggy's (aka 'adorapop') creations on etsy this morning and I absolutely love them! Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I watched the dark fairytale Pan's Labyrinth last night (still trying to decide if I liked it or not) that explains why I am drawn to the alice in wonderlands and pirates and mystical botanics and other fairy tale-type creations on her website or maybe it's just because they're absolutely charming. With lines like, 'Creative ramblings from Wales the land of dragons...' who wouldn't?


1 comment:

Windlost said...

These are so lovely - I adore things whimsical and old-fashioned and sort of noir...

(as to a previous post, Alicia Bock's photos are indeed amazing - there is a pink rose on black that I am hankering to buy....)

- we have such similar taste!

Related Posts with Thumbnails